Hey Everyone! For about 5 years now, I have been making and eating these apple sauce and yogurt parfaits and have absolutely love and adored them all of this time. It may sound weird, but the apple sauce and yogurt actually go pretty well with it each other. The end result is a light but still healthy and delicious parfait that you can have basically any meal of the day if you wanted. It is really quick and simple to make, so here we go!!
What You’ll Need:
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce (I’ve never tried it with sweetened, so it’s really up to your preference.)
- Vanilla Yogurt (Although this would probably be really good with Vanilla Greek Yogurt, if you wanted)
- Any kind of fruit (this is an optional topping)
- A Small Bowl
Let’s Get Started!! Here’s how you make it:
- First, fill your small bowl about 1/3 of the way with apple sauce. You can put more or less depending on what you like or how much you want, it’s really up to you.
- Then take some of your granola, and sprinkle a little bit on top of the apple sauce. Again, you don’t have to do this, I just like the extra crunch it adds to the parfait.
- Take your yogurt and pour it on top of the apple sauce until your small bowl is full. Again, you can put more or less depending on your personal preference.
- Put some more granola on top of the yogurt, finishing the parfait. Also, if you like fruit, you could sprinkle that on top with the granola as well.
Voila!! That is how you make a Parfait! As you can see it is really easy to make and will literally take you 5 minutes to put it all together. ( And even less time to eat 😉) It is also completely customizable, depending on what you like and yummy for any meal of the day really. Also, another suggestion that makes it even yummier is if you make it the night before and leave it in the fridge over night to chill…😛😜 So good.
If you try this reciepe, lemme know what you think in the comments!!! If you have any other questions, comments or suggestions of things you would like to see me post about, don’t hestitate to put them down in the comments section!!
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of life.