So, I was looking at some book blogs and there was one blog that did this tag and said that If I had not already been tagged that she tagged ME. So, I was like, you know what?? I will gladly take this challenge and answer these lovely questions for your entertainment and I hope you enjoy. Let’s go!!!!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Ummmm right off the top of my head, I have no clue. But one author’s writing style that I really love is L.J Smith’s just because her words just suck you right in and make you feel at home in her writing. It is just so awesome and descriptive, I love it.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Twilight Saga (sorry all harry potter fans, that series was not my fave) 1)all things supernatural 2) love triangle 3)just cause I love it alot
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I do not carry a book bag, a just have a backpack to bring all my school stuff to and from school.
5. Do you smell your books?
If it is a new book, definitely yes. I love how when you first get a book, and open it for the first time how the pages are perfect and crisp, the awesome sound of the spine cracking, and the wonderful smell of the pages.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Depends on the book. I am not really a graphic novel person persay but if we are talking about things like the little illustrations in amy and rogers’ epic detour then no, i don’t mind that.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
I have never really experienced this exactly but with Marie Lu’s Legend Trilogy when I read the first 2 books i wasabsolutely in love with it and i thought it was the best book ever and then there was this huge gap in between when i read prodigy and when champion came out, in which i read all these really well written quality books i loved and I realized that in comparison to those other book, the legend trilogy wasn’t really one of my favourites anymore.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not really. I didn’t start getting into books and reading until I was in gr.7
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
(Goes and looks for the thinnest book) my beaten and old copy of Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn. This book is actually pretty good.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
(Looks again) The Return Vol.2-3 The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith. Such good books!!
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Uh, yeah no. I’m better off just reading them instead of writing them.
12. When did you get into reading?
I’ve always read a little bit here and there since I was young but I REALLY started getting into it when I was in gr.8.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven’t read many classics. Recently read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee in English class and I enjoyed it.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
One of the best, yes.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would probably just pretend I hadn’t read it before, act interested in reading it and shove it in the back of my book shelf when I got home. ☺️😜
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Off the top of my head…. Obisidian is a really great series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It’s about aliens though. But they have powers so it is kinda like Harry Potter. or Hex Hall trilogy is quite good.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Well, I haven’t been blogging for the that long but I find I tend to get lazy and not post anything at all or just a really short post. Which I know is bad, but I am working on changing that!!!!!
18. What is your favorite word?
Right now , I really like saying the word ‘snake’.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Well, I am a bit of a book nerd…..
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. We have a long history together. And they are cooler; every author has a different take on them and it is really interesting to learn about and invest yourself in each authors different perspective of a vampire in that specific book.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, all the way. There are so many different kinds and I just love reading about them. the Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick being one of my personal favourites.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, spirits can be creepy.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Again, vampires all the way!
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Not sure. love triangles can be annoying because the female is usually the focus of the triangle and sometimes she won’t know what the heck she wants which is annoying but with forbidden love, it can be frustrating because you are like, “I want them to be together already!”
25. Full on Romance or action packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Both, I cannot choose between the two.
Thanks for reading!! If you liked this tage then give this post a like and lemme know what other tags I should do in the comments below. I TAG YOU!!! , to do this challenge if you haven’t already and feel free to leave any other questions or comments you may have in the comments below. Also, if you do this challenge leave me a link below so I can see your answers to these questionsas well!
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of life.